Are you getting the best return from your NetBackup investment?
Dewpoint's health check can provide you the answer.
As the demands on IT services grow and change, so can the size and complexity of your backup environment. Today, backup and recovery administrators not only have to deal with 28% annual growth in critical information to protect, but also the development of true disaster recovery (DR) plans, virtual environments, dashboard reporting, and more.
Your health check will provide:
- List of critical issues to address
- Analysis of storage and infrastructure growth requirements
- Review of policies and procedures
- Tailored checklist to prepare for upgrading your enviornment
- Evaluation for upgrading your VMware backup configuration
- Detailed reporting for critical areas of your business